website privacy statement
This Privacy Statement explains how personal information is collected, used, or generated concerning this Website and our products or services. The list below sets out what is covered in this Website Privacy Statement.
neoX Development Services Group (neoxdsg.com) controls personal data processed following this Privacy Statement. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your acknowledgment that you have read this Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions and that you consent to process your data under the provisions below.
The Website’s Privacy Statement defines “Personal Data” as follows:
“Personal Data” means any data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data and other information which owns or is likely to come into our possession (or our representatives or service providers). In addition to factual information, it includes any expression of opinion about an individual and any indication of our intentions or any other person regarding an individual.
The product or services we provide
neoxdsg.com process your data based on the following categories of information that we collect about you when providing the following products or services:
- Information we receive through our websites
- Information we receive through our activities
- Information we obtain through the manufacture and sale of our products or services
Collection of personal data
neoxdsg.com processes the personal data that you provide by using the Website. Many of the activities of nneoxdsg.com require obtaining Personal Data about you to perform the services or obligations we have been engaged to provide. Concerning each of the activities, we will collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- Information that you provide to neoxdsg.com.It includes information about you that you provide to neoxdsg.com. The kind of Personal Data we might ask for may consist of (by way of a non-exhaustive list):
- This personal data may include, among other things, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, title, employer, and other data you may choose to provide
- You may provide your personal data through the Website (e.g., contacting or providing feedback, applying for a job, subscribing to newsletters or other material, commenting on or discussing any content on the Website, downloading or uploading material, etc.)
- Any information you share on our Internet forums may be considered Personal Data. (Please note that neoxdsg.com does not collate information included on our Internet forums together with Personal Data from your User Center account or profile)
- Information that we collect or generate about you. It includes (by way of a non-exhaustive list):
- A file with your contact history to be used for inquiry purposes so that we may ensure that you are satisfied with the product or services which we have provided to you
- Activity data relating to the use of protected documents, such as altering a document’s permissions and information regarding the individual that performed the activity
- Information we obtain from other sources:
- Anonymized Data. In addition to the categories of Personal Data described above, neoxdsg.com will also process further anonymized information and data not processed by reference to a specific individual.
- neoxdsg.com takes children’s privacy protection seriously. neoxdsg.com operates this Website in compliance with all applicable laws in the countries where we conduct our business. Children under 16 years of age should have a parent/guardian’s consent before providing any personal information to the Website or using our products or services. As provided by applicable law, we will not require or request children under this age to provide more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the relevant activity on the Website or participate in my products or services. If you are under the age determined by the local age regulation, you will not register on this Website. neoxdsg.com is not responsible for cases in which minor persons have sent all personal data through this Website
neoxdsg.com is responsible for ensuring that it uses Personal Data as identified above in compliance with data protection laws. We respect privacy and are committed to keeping all your Data secure. This Privacy Statement governs the handling of Personal Data by neoxdsg.com while carrying on with our commercial activities.
Purpose of processing personal data
neoxdsg.com may process your data for one or more of the following reasons:
- To improve the Website by analyzing activities and your behavior on the Website
- For the customer and other stakeholders, the administration
- To send newsletters and additional information and offers to you
- To communicate with you about the products or services we provide, or information about our business
- To enable neoxdsg.com to fulfill its obligations under applicable legislation
- For ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our Website to ensure they are user-friendly and to prevent any potential disruptions or cyber-attacks
- To assess your application for our business, where applicable
- To set up customers for our business
- To set up users to use the User Center
- For statistical monitoring and analysis of current attacks on devices and systems and for the ongoing adaptation of the solutions provided to secure devices and systems against recent attacks
- To understand feedback on our Products or Services and to help provide more information on the use of those Products or Services quickly and easily.
- For in-depth threat analysis
- To understand your needs and interests
- For the management and administration of our business
- To comply with and to assess compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and internal policies and procedures
- For the administration and maintenance of databases storing Personal Data
- If you are a job applicant, your data may be processed for recruitment and HR purposes.
- We ensure the usage complies with applicable laws and regulations when using Personal Data. The law and regulations allow us and require us to use Personal Data for various reasons. These include:
- We need to do so to perform our contractual obligations to customers
- We have obtained your consent
- We have legal and regulatory obligations that we have to discharge
- We may need to do so to establish, exercise, or defend my legal rights or for legal proceedings
- The use of your Personal Data as described is necessary for my legitimate business interests, such as:
- Allowing us to effectively and efficiently manage and administer the operation of our business
- Maintaining compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Monitoring the use of our copyrighted materials
- We enable quick and easy access to information on business and our Products or Services.
- Offering optimal, up-to-date security solutions for mobile devices and IT systems
- The personal data may also be processed for marketing and advertisements via e-mail and other electronic communication channels.
If you do not want your personal data to be processed for purposes relating to direct marketing, you may notify neoxdsg.com at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information on how to deregister your personal data from being processed for marketing purposes will also be provided in all electronic marketing sent to you.
How neoxdsg.com Safeguard your information
neoxdsg.com takes seriously its commitment to keeping the data you provide to neoxdsg.com and taking reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from access, loss, misuse, or alteration. We will ensure that the Personal Data is accessed only for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. The controls include but are not limited to the following:
- neoxdsg.com have controls in place to maintain the security of my information and information systems
- Client files are protected with safeguards according to the sensitivity of the relevant information.
- Appropriate controls (such as restricted access) are placed in our computer systems.
- Physical access to areas where Personal Data is gathered, processed, or stored is limited to authorized employees.
How long do we keep your personal data
neoxdsg.com will retain personal data as per the following criteria:
- The purpose for which we are using it. For instance, the duration of your contract with us. We will need to keep the data for as long as it is necessary for that purpose; and
- Legal obligations – laws or regulations may set a minimum period for keeping your Personal Data.
What are your rights?
In all the above cases in which we collect, use, or store your Personal Data, in most cases, you may have the following rights:
- The right to obtain information regarding your data processing and access to the Personal Data which we hold about you
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing your Personal Data at any time; however, we may still be entitled to process your Data if we have another legitimate reason. For example, we may need to retain Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation.
- In some circumstances, the right to receive some Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and request that we transmit those data to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to Personal Data that you have provided directly to neoxdsg.com
- The right to request that we rectify your Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to request that we erase your Data in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your Data, but we are legally entitled to retain it.
- The right to object to or request that we restrict the processing of your Data in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to or ask us to restrict the processing your Personal Data, but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
- The right to complain to the relevant data protection regulator if you think that we have infringed any of your rights
- The right to provide us instructions regarding the processing of your data after your death
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Questions and concerns
If you have any questions or concerns about the handling of your Personal Data or about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. neoxdsg.com is usually able to resolve privacy questions or concerns promptly and effectively.
Amendments to this Privacy Statement
neoxdsg.com may revise this Privacy Statement without notice by updating this posting. If you continue to use the Website, you agree to the Privacy Statement as amended.