WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
NEOX CREATIVE (WWW.NEOXCREATIVE.COM) is the controller of personal data processed in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Your continued use of the website constitutes your acknowledgment that you have read this Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions and that you give your consent to process your personal data in accordance with the provisions below.
Our Privacy Statement explains how we use the personal information that we collects or generates both in relation to this website and our products and services. The list below sets out what is covered in our Website Privacy Statement.
Our Privacy Statement defines “Personal Data” as follows:
“Personal Data” means any data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of, our Company (or its representatives or service providers). In addition to factual information, it includes any expression of opinion about an individual and any indication of the intentions of the Company or any other person in respect of an individual.
The product & services we provide
NEOX CREATIVE may process your personal data based on the following categories of information that we collect about you when providing the following products and services:
- Information we receive through our websites
- Information we receive through our activities
- Information we receive through the manufacture and the sale of our products or services
Collection of personal data
NEOX CREATIVE processes the personal data that you provide by using the website. Many of the activities of our Company require us to obtain Personal Data about you in order to perform the services or obligations we have been engaged to provide. In relation to each of the activities, we will collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- Information that you provide to us. This includes information about you that you provide to us. The kind of Personal Data we might ask for may include (by way of a non-exhaustive list):
- This personal data may include, among other things, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, title, employer, and other data you may choose to provide.
- You may provide your personal data through the website, (e.g. contacting or providing feedback, applying for a job, subscribing to newsletters or other material, commenting on or discussing any content on the website, or downloading or uploading material, etc.).
- Any information that you choose to share on our Internet forums may be considered Personal Data. (Please note that our Company does not collate information included on our Internet forums together with Personal Data from your User Center account or profile).
- Information that we collect or generate about you. This includes (by way of a non-exhaustive list):
- A file with your contact history to be used for inquiry purposes so that we may ensure that you are satisfied with the services which we have provided to you.
- Activity data relating to the use of protected documents, such as altering a document’s permissions and information regarding the individual that performed the activity.
- Information we obtain from other sources.
- Anonymized Data. In addition to the categories of Personal Data described above, we will also process further anonymized information and data that is not processed by reference to a specific individual.
- We take children’s privacy protection seriously. We operate this website in compliance with all applicable laws in the countries in which we operate our business. Children under 16 years of age should have a parent/guardian’s consent before providing any personal information to the website or using any of our products and services. We will not, as provided by applicable law, require or request children under this age to provide more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the applicable activity on the website or participate in our products and services. If you are under the age as determined by the local age regulation, you will not be able to register on this Website. Our Company is not responsible for cases in which minor persons have sent all personal data through this website.
NEOX CREATIVE is responsible for ensuring that it uses Personal Data as identified above in compliance with data protection laws. We respect privacy and we are committed to keeping all your Personal Data secure. This Privacy Statement governs the handling of Personal Data by our Company in the course of carrying on with our commercial activities.
Purpose of processing personal data
NEOX CREATIVE may process your personal data for one or more of the following reasons:
- To improve the website by analyzing activities and your behavior on the website
- For the purposes of the customer and other stakeholders administration
- To send newsletters and other information and offers to you
- To communicate with you in order to provide you with services or information about our business, our company and our Products
- To enable NEOX CREATIVE to fulfill its obligations under applicable legislation
- For ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our Website to ensure they are user friendly and to prevent any potential disruptions or cyber-attacks
- To assess your application for our business, where applicable
- To set up customers for our business
- To set up users to use the User Center
- For statistical monitoring and analysis of current attacks on devices and systems and for the ongoing adaptation of the solutions provided to secure devices and systems against current attacks
- To understand feedback on our Products or Services and to help provide more information on the use of those Products and Services quickly and easily
- For in-depth threat analysis
- To understand your needs and interests
- For the management and administration of our business
- In order to comply with and in order to assess compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and internal policies and procedures
- For the administration and maintenance of databases storing Personal Data
- If you are a job applicant, your personal data may be processed for recruitment and HR purposes.
When we use Personal Data we make sure that the usage complies with applicable law and regulations and the law and regulations allow us and require us to use Personal Data for a variety of reasons. These include:
- We need to do so in order to perform our contractual obligations with customers
- We have obtained your consent
- We have legal and regulatory obligations that we have to discharge
- We may need to do so in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings
- The use of your Personal Data as described is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as:
- Allowing us to effectively and efficiently manage and administer the operation of our business
- Maintaining compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Monitoring the use of our copyrighted materials
- Enabling quick and easy access to information on our Company, our business, and our Products
- Offering optimal, up-to-date security solutions for mobile devices and IT systems
- Obtaining further knowledge of current threats to network security in order to update our security solutions and provide these to the market.
The personal data may also be processed for the purposes of marketing and advertisements via e-mail and other electronic communication channels.
If you do not want your personal data to be processed for purposes relating to direct marketing, you may notify NEOX CREATIVE at any time at HELLO@NEOXCREATIVE.COM. Information on how to deregister your personal data from being processed for marketing purposes will also be provided in all electronic marketing sent to you.
How we safeguard your information
NEOX CREATIVE takes seriously our commitment to keeping secure the data you provide to us and will take reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from access, loss, misuse, or alteration. We will take steps to ensure that the Personal Data is accessed only by employees of our Company that have a need to do so for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. Our controls include but not limited to the following:
- We have controls in place to maintain the security of our information and information systems. Client files are protected with safeguards according to the sensitivity of the relevant information. Appropriate controls (such as restricted access) are placed on our computer systems. Physical access to areas where Personal Data is gathered, processed, or stored is limited to authorized employees.
- As a condition of employment, our employees are required to follow all applicable laws and regulations, including in relation to data protection law. Access to sensitive Personal Data is limited to those employees who need it to perform their roles. Unauthorized use or disclosure of confidential entity information by one of our employees is prohibited and may result in disciplinary measures.
When you contact one of our employees about your file, you may be asked for some Personal Data. This type of safeguard is designed to ensure that only you, or someone authorized by you, has access to your file.
How long we keep your personal data
NEOX CREATIVE will retain personal data as per the following criteria:
- The purpose for which we are using it, for instance the duration of your contract with us – we will need to keep the data for as long as is necessary for that purpose; and
- Legal obligations – laws or regulations may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your Personal Data.
What are your rights?
In all the above cases in which we collect, use, or store your Personal Data, in most cases, you may have the following rights:
These rights include:
- The right to obtain information regarding the processing of your Personal Data and access to the Personal Data which we hold about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process your Personal Data if we have another legitimate reason for doing so. For example, we may need to retain Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation.
- In some circumstances, the right to receive some Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request that we transmit those data to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to Personal Data which you have provided directly to our Company.
- The right to request that we rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request that we erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your Personal Data but we are legally entitled to retain it.
- The right to object to, or request that we restrict, our processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to or ask us to restrict, our processing of your Personal Data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection regulator if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
- The right to provide us instructions regarding the processing of your personal data after your death.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at HELLO@NEOXCREATIVE.COM.
Questions and concerns
If you have any questions or concerns about our handling of your Personal Data, or about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at HELLO@NEOXCREATIVE.COM. We are usually able to resolve privacy questions or concerns promptly and effectively.
Amendments to this Privacy Statement
NEOX CREATIVE may revise this Privacy Statement at any time without notice by updating this posting. If you continue to use the website, you agree to the Privacy Statement as amended.